Industry Partnership Details
1. Network with key water industry personnel
- direct the topics for WIF’s event programme
- participate in round table events exclusive to WIF Partners, on issues selected by WIF Partners
- work with water companies, regulators & other WIF Partners on the resulting collaborative projects.
2. Lead the industry
- contribute to and be associated with WIF “thought leadership” on key water industry issues
- speak at WIF events
- have a voice in setting WIF’s future direction and agenda.
3. Promote your organisation
- feature your logo on the WIF website home page
- enhance your listing in the WIF Online Directory and WIF ‘Need Help?’ online search facility
- promote your case studies on the WIF website with featured case studies on the home page.
4. Utilise our web based ‘one stop’ UK water sector information portal
- route new, innovative ideas & products into your organisation via our innovation portal
- access the most comprehensive water related academic research database in the UK
- research water industry events using our event listings database.
5. Save money!
- get free access to WIF seminars for one member of your organisation (worth £1000 pa)
- obtain 40% discount at WIF seminars for other employees (worth £1400 for 16 places pa).
Industry Partnership Eligibility
Industry Partnership is for tier 1 suppliers to the UK water sector or key UK water sector stakeholders and is by invitation only.
Industry Partners must have a UK base.
The annual fee for Industry Partners is £5,000 + vat.
For further details please contact Peter Drake